How to Add an Event to infoPorto Agenda?
Via login at infoPorto website.
- This option allows more flexibility, details and customization!
- It is required to login no infoPorto. It is possible to login with your Facebook/Google/Twitter account or to with an email account.
Via email to [email protected] with all the event information or by providing the Facebook event link/URL (must be public).
All events are held for approval by infoPorto, regardless the option selected. The cost of the event should always be mentioned.
If your event is free, our service is also free!
Otherwise, there is a cost correspondent to the cost of participating in the event, limited to a maximum cost of 25€. E.g.:
- event cost: 10€ -> cost of adding the event to our agenda: 10€
- event cost: 50€ -> cost of adding the event to our agenda: 25€
Packs of 10 events present 10% discount of the total cost.
- Recurrences or events with more than 24h are charged as new events
- The pack of 10 events is valid for 1 year, after the purchase date
Contact us at [email protected]
Why Add an Event to infoPorto Agenda?
- To increase the visibility and reach of the event. The infoPorto Agenda is visited daily by 3 000 unique visitors (Cloudflare analytics data).
- To offer additional features to the interested parties. The infoPorto Agenda allows:
Browse by Category and Date
Share events in the social networks!
Add events to the agenda (Outlook, Apple iCal, Google, ICS)